Creative Specialist – Intern
About Corkboard Concepts
We are a Strategic Marketing Agency that is Data-Centric – we appreciate and value the marketing mix including traditional media but understand the convergent point in digital and value data first.
We operate in an industry that’s constantly changing and at rates never seen before. Timeliness is a factor in what we do but at the end of the day our primary motivation is not solely first-to-market, but instead best-in-class.
Our goal is to understand each of our partners’ unique business offerings and support them in growing in a way that is cognizant of their internal stakeholders, end-customer and resources. We help in defining strategy, the marketing decision-making process and enabling internal data points to achieve goals.
The team at Corkboard Concepts brings a level of knowledge and clarity to every campaign or partner interaction to provide comfort and understanding in order to enable bilateral communication and to achieve business success. Simply put, we’re better working when we’re working together, and we need the support of our clients as much as they need ours.
The Creative Specialist Intern will be responsible for creating and designing various creative items for the company and clients. Client work spans various industries and complexities. This internship is for actual experience and hands-on work more than set training and learning.
- Developing banner ads (HTML 5 capabilities preferred)
- Website mockups
- Logos and Branding
- Print Marketing Collateral
- Video Editing (Optional, but preferred)
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Associates degree and graduates are eligible)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Candidate must be a highly creative person
- Candidate must work well in a team setting, as well as independent working
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Must be proficient on the computer with basic programs (Google Docs, GMail, Google Calendars, Google Docs, Excel, etc.)
More advanced skill sets of the above are always preferred but a willingness to learn and continuously develop trumps all of the above.