What is the benefit of
Every time your potential customers browse the internet, make searches, visit websites, visit physical locations similar to yours, or do anything with their mobile device or computer there is data collected. Yes, the data is private but with programmatic we can use that data to match your best potential customers with a display, video, or audio advertisement.
With technology advancements, businesses have to adapt and get creative in ways to reach their customers in this screen driven world we live in. With Programmatic advertising, whether your potential customers are on ESPN.com on their computer, or playing Words With Friends on their phone, your business can stay in front of them whatever they are doing on any screen.
Programmatic Advertising services offered by Corkboard Concepts
- Site Retargeting
- Search Retargeting
- Contextual Retargeting
- Affinity & Intent Based Targeting
- Demographic Targeting
- Hyper-localized Targeting (Geo-fencing)
Once an audience has been defined, we can serve them ads on websites and apps that are connected to our Ad Networks (roughly 90% of ad-based websites).
When should a brand use Programmatic Display Advertising?
• When repetition is a key to success.
• When you need to get in front of a targeted, yet large audience.
• When there are specific publishers/websites/apps your brand needs placement on.
When should a brand choose to use video advertising?
• When the brand has a highly visual product or service offering.
• When the brand has available video assets, or the desire to produce video content.
• When a brand is looking to have a higher impact engagement with a user.
Corkboard Concepts’ approach to Programmatic Advertising
We place the targeting infrastructure for your campaigns, through keyword and behavior placements, placing website pixels/cookies, and identifying points of interest. We build off of this foundation continuously through an automated process of identifying high-performing behaviors and placements.