Advertising Sales Representative
About Corkboard Concepts
We are a Strategic Marketing Agency that is Data-Centric – we appreciate and value the marketing mix including traditional media but understand the convergent point in digital and value data first.
We operate in an industry that’s constantly changing and at rates never seen before. Timeliness is a factor in what we do but at the end of the day our primary motivation is not solely first-to-market, but instead best-in-class.
Our goal is to understand each of our partners’ unique business offerings and support them in growing in a way that is cognizant of their internal stakeholders, end-customer and resources. We help in defining strategy, the marketing decision-making process and enabling internal data points to achieve goals.
The team at Corkboard Concepts brings a level of knowledge and clarity to every campaign or partner interaction to provide comfort and understanding in order to enable bilateral communication and to achieve business success. Simply put, we’re better working when we’re working together, and we need the support of our clients as much as they need ours.
The primary responsibilities of the Account Manager position will be to identify and close new business, while maintaining and growing current accounts. The position is highly independent in nature and will require a self-motivated individual with experience in sales to promote Corkboard Concepts marketing and digital advertising solutions. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial in spirit and need to conduct his/her interests within the company as if it was their own.
The person will conduct themselves in a way that supports the company’s professionalism and knowledge of the industry, and this will be expected in all medians including in person, through email and on social media. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales and marketing background, with an understanding of prospecting, funnelling business opportunities and providing support on projects/campaigns, while also having a detailed understanding of marketing and digital advertising.
This Position Will Require The Following:
- Cold calling on a daily basis through in-person, phone calls, email and social medians.
- Setting appointments and following up with new clients.
- Maintaining some sort of CRM/pipeline with visibility.
- Interacting with a team of campaign managers, operations and creative.
- Provide weekly snapshots of activities.
- Follow through on order processing, campaign launch, billing and receivables.
- Actively learn and seek out new accreditations and opportunities.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Preferred
- Minimum: 2 Years of Sales Experience, 3+ Years preferred
- Minimum: Basic Understanding of Marketing and Digital Advertising, with the expectation that the candidate will need to be fluent within 90 days of joining the team.
- Valid driver’s license and mode of transportation (This job does require travelling at least 50% of the time)
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite, social media, email systems, and popular CRMs.