Organic Content Creation Internship
About Corkboard Concepts
We operate in an industry that’s constantly changing and at rates never seen before. Timeliness is a factor in what we do but at the end of the day our primary motivation is not solely first-to-market, but instead best-in-class.
Our goal is to understand each of our partners’ unique business offerings and support them in growing in a way that is cognizant of their internal stakeholders, end-customer and resources. We help in defining strategy, the marketing decision-making process and enabling of internal data points to achieve goals.
The team at Corkboard Concepts brings a level of knowledge and clarity to every campaign or partner interaction to provide comfort and understanding in order to enable bilateral communication and to achieve business success. Simply put, we’re better working when we’re working together, and we need the support of our clients as much as they need ours.
Organic Content Creation Internship:
The Content Creation intern’s duties require various tasks from developing/planning content to implementing. These include:
- Developing a social media strategy based on the client’s goals and branding
- Creating assets and copy for social media feeds
- Writing well-educated and SEO-friendly blogs
- Creating Google Web Stories- developing an interactive form of SEO content
- Editing and recommending keyword/heading changes (page optimizations, blog optimizations, image optimizations)
- Organizing and scheduling content out
Due to the nature of this position, the ideal candidate will be:
- In pursuit of a 4-year degree in business or communications (i.e. marketing or journalism)
- Must be able to come into the office 1-2 days a week
- Strong copywriting and journalism experience
- Strong understanding of design and design experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of social media platforms
- An understanding of basic SEO elements
- The ability to learn quickly and apply learning to daily practices
We will provide initial training and an ongoing framework (including courses and certifications) for developing better competencies in Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization.