A Vehicle Detail Page is a page on a website that provides in-depth information about a particular vehicle
Users who are looking into your VDP means business. In the marketing world, those visitors are considered to be at the bottom of the funnel. Meaning they’re serious about making a purchase. This is an excellent reason for automotive businesses to have well-curated VDPs to drive conversion.
Some essential information that should be included in a vehicle detail page are:
- Photos and videos
- Discount offers if any
- Description of the vehicle, such as the engine, transmission, mileage, and fuel efficiency.
- Links to similar products
- Features and safety ratings
- Vehicle history report (for used cars)
- Downloadable owner’s manual and brochure
- Information related to accessories, warranties, etc.
- Call to action (CTA)