Campaign and Creative Specialist
About Corkboard Concepts
We are a Strategic Marketing Agency that is Data-Centric – we appreciate and value the marketing mix including traditional media but understand the convergent point in digital and value data first. We operate in an industry that’s constantly changing and at rates never seen before. Timeliness is a factor in what we do but at the end of the day our primary motivation is not solely first-to-market, but instead best-in-class. Our goal is to understand each of our partners’ unique business offerings and support them in growing in a way that is cognizant of their internal stakeholders, end-customer and resources. We help in defining strategy, the marketing decision-making process and enabling internal data points to achieve goals. The team at Corkboard Concepts brings a level of knowledge and clarity to every campaign or partner interaction to provide comfort and understanding in order to enable bilateral communication and to achieve business success. Simply put, we’re better working when we’re working together, and we need the support of our clients as much as they need ours.
The Campaign and Creative Specialist will be primarily responsible for taking client and sales requests and turning them into actionable instructions for the operations and creative teams, while also supporting the opposite communication flow as well. This position is not to be a messenger but an organizer, creator and implementer.
This Position Will Require The Following:
- Onboarding meetings and communication with sales/clients.
- Coordinate efforts required prior to launch of campaign.
- Setup of advertising campaigns, including paid search, programmatic, social media, email campaigns, and others.
- Continued monitoring and optimization of campaigns, including metrics, creative performance, cost/budget monitoring, etc.
- Reporting setup and month-end/campaign-end notes.
- Provide feedback to operations, creative services or sales/clients.
- Manage and support the entire creative process which applies to but is not limited by Design, Content, Photography/Videography, Branding, etc.
- Interpret client needs and provide direction to creative team.
- Provide creative feedback to clients
- Provide strategic framework to creative direction and map out creative plans
- Work with creative and sales/client to develop multiple creative sets for campaigns and actively split test
- Occasionally work in-platform to assist the creative team (i.e. work in Photoshop to create a new ad).
- Occasionally work in-field on photo or video shoots to provide support, direction and potentially to do these.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications or business-related fields)
- 1-3 years work experience in a related field (preferably from an agency background or marketing department)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency with social media platforms for business use
- Familiarity with social media tools, such as Hootsuite, Spark, Canva, etc.
- Familiarity with Digital Advertising, including Google Ads, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Familiarity with the marketing mix
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Familiarity with video software like Premiere Pro, After Effects or Final Cut
- Basic knowledge of photography/videography
- Flexibility with the workload.
More advanced skillsets of the above are always preferred but a willingness to learn and continuously develop trumps all of the above.