Customer Success Videos
Customer success videos can be valuable to your brand in engaging potential customers. If done well, it will ensure that potential consumers can relate to your business.
From a consumer’s point of view, it is persuasive to hear from someone who is having the same problems and how they fixed them. If people can relate to those problems, they’re more likely to relate to the solutions.
Questions to ask:
Knowing the right questions to ask can be difficult when are in the midst of a customer success interview. That is why you should prepare! Down below are our suggestions for solid examples of questions to ask in a customer success video.
- How did you discover my company?
- What problems were you having that led you to seek a solution?
- What was the tipping point?
- What were your expectations before doing business with us?
- Tell us about your results and how things are going now.
Tips for Succesful Customer Videos:
Here are a few tips to keep in mind while working through a customer success interview.
- Focus on open-ended questions that require more of a thoughtful response than general questions with only yes or no answers.
- Develop a structured system for getting testimonials as often as possible. You never know when you’ll stumble on a great story that really resonates with your audience.
- Utilize different platforms. These testimonials are great to have on your website and provide great content for social media.
Check out this customer success video that the Corkboard team put together for our partner Pennsylvania Builders Exchange!
One of the amazing creative services that Corkboard Concepts offers is videography such as the example provided above. As a full-service digital marketing agency, we offer our clients creative digital services designed to enhance their brand and create a better brand sentiment.
At Corkboard Concepts, we believe in creating a strong relationship with our clients which allows for a better understanding of their business. What this means is a better creative design that gets to the heart of the business. We welcome any opportunity to use this knowledge in the creation of marketing content that adds value to your brand and helps you reach your goals. To learn more about our creative services, please visit us here.