About Corkboard Concepts
We are a Strategic Marketing Agency that is Data-Centric – we appreciate and value the marketing mix including traditional media but understand the convergent point in digital and value data first. We operate in an industry that’s constantly changing and at rates never seen before. Timeliness is a factor in what we do but at the end of the day our primary motivation is not solely first-to-market, but instead best-in-class. Our goal is to understand each of our partners’ unique business offerings and support them in growing in a way that is cognizant of their internal stakeholders, end-customer and resources. We help in defining strategy, the marketing decision-making process and enabling internal data points to achieve goals. The team at Corkboard Concepts brings a level of knowledge and clarity to every campaign or partner interaction to provide comfort and understanding in order to enable bilateral communication and to achieve business success. Simply put, we’re better working when we’re working together, and we need the support of our clients as much as they need ours.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to better support our clients by assisting the sales team with the communication and organization of each account. Any requests will then be relayed to the operations team to be carried out. The Account Manager’s job will be to drive success for these clients and work with sales and operations to do so. The Account Manager’s job is NOT to develop new business and is NOT to conduct actual campaigns, but rather to work with both teams throughout the process.
This Position Will Require The Following:
- Operations-Facing Communication
- Communicating campaign changes.
- Discussing performance/platform changes.
- Sales-Facing Communication
- Providing insights on reporting.
- Provide insight on client communication.
- Client-Facing Communication
- Proactive discussions around positive trends.
- Communicating negative items, while mitigating concerns (when applicable).
- Record meeting notes.
- Ensuring projects/campaigns are run to the client’s request.
- Maximizing efforts on the operations team.
- Working with sales/clients to obtain the necessary resources to run a campaign.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Maintain a high level of working knowledge of platforms.
- Maintain a well-rounded understanding of the services we provide.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications or business-related fields)
- 1-3 years work experience in a related field (preferably from an agency background or marketing department)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency with social media platforms for business use
- Familiarity with social media tools, such as Hootsuite, Spark, Canva, etc.
- Familiarity with Digital Advertising, including Google Ads, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Familiarity with the marketing mix
More advanced skillsets of the above are always preferred but a willingness to learn and continuously develop trumps all of the above.
Other Jobs At Corkboard Concepts:
Licensed Verified: An Essential Element for Healthcare Professionals in Google Local Service Ads
In the age of digital marketing, Google Local Service Ads (LSAs) has become a crucial tool for businesses to improve their online visibility, especially for healthcare professionals. A unique featureLearn More
5 Social Media Marketing Mistakes You Should Avoid
Today, social media has transformed the way we communicate and the way businesses interact with their customers. It is one of the most powerful tools for building brand awareness, promoting productsLearn More
Google Local Service Ads For Appliance Repair Services
Google Guaranteed Ads for Appliance Repair: What You Need to Know Google Guaranteed Ads provide one of the most efficient outlets for Appliance Repair Service companies to generate more leads. WithLearn More
Google Local Service Ads for Carpenters
Getting Google Guaranteed for your Carpenter business: What you need to know Are you a carpenter looking to increase your local visibility, credibility, and customer base? Google Local Service AdsLearn More
4 Reasons To Update Your Website
Is my website outdated? Here 4 signs to tell if you need to update your website. In the modern day of smartphones, tablets, and other technologies, it is easy to get information at yourLearn More
Google Local Service Ads for Carpet Cleaners
Google Guaranteed Ads for Carpet Cleaners: What You Need to Know Google Guaranteed Ads present a highly effective opportunity for Carpet Cleaner Service companies to expand their lead generationLearn More