About Corkboard Concepts
The primary responsibilities of this position are to better support our clients by assisting the sales team with the communication and organization of each account. Any requests will then be relayed to the operations team to be carried out. The Account Manager’s job will be to drive success for these clients and work with sales and operations to do so. The Account Manager’s job is NOT to develop new business and is NOT to conduct actual campaigns, but rather to work with both teams throughout the process.
This Position Will Require The Following:
- Operations-Facing Communication
- Communicating campaign changes.
- Discussing performance/platform changes.
- Sales-Facing Communication
- Providing insights on reporting.
- Provide insight on client communication.
- Client-Facing Communication
- Proactive discussions around positive trends.
- Communicating negative items, while mitigating concerns (when applicable).
- Record meeting notes.
- Ensuring projects/campaigns are run to the client’s request.
- Maximizing efforts on the operations team.
- Working with sales/clients to obtain the necessary resources to run a campaign.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Maintain a high level of working knowledge of platforms.
- Maintain a well-rounded understanding of the services we provide.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications or business-related fields)
- 1-3 years work experience in a related field (preferably from an agency background or marketing department)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency with social media platforms for business use
- Familiarity with social media tools, such as Hootsuite, Spark, Canva, etc.
- Familiarity with Digital Advertising, including Google Ads, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Familiarity with the marketing mix
More advanced skillsets of the above are always preferred but a willingness to learn and continuously develop trumps all of the above.