Marketing is everywhere and promotes everything, but what does that mean for you?
According to the American Marketing Association, "Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large."
The 4 P's refer to the four components that are the foundation of your marketing strategy.
• Place: Where you sell your product
• Product: What you want to sell
• Price: How much you are selling it for
• Promotion: How do you intent on getting you audience to buy it
Marketing theorists have been using the marketing funnel to describe how to communicate with target audiences effectively for years now. After you establish your 4 P's one needs to understand the marketing funnel to develope an effective marketing strategy.
After you have laid down your foundation elements, it is now time to start drafting your road map to success! One must ask themselves:
• Who are you trying to reach?
• What do you want them to do?
• How will you encourage action?
• How will you measure the success of the impact marketing is making?
With the advancemnets of technology, marketing is an industry that is always changing. Here are the top forms of modern marketing techniques:
• Content Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• Online Video Marketing
• Pay Per Click
• Search Engine Optimization
Tap The Right Side To Resume Web Story