For Small Businesses
...you are bombarded with a plethora of options for you to utilize in order to establish a web presence and have an eCommerce platform.
As a business owner...
You are probably asking yourself, who can I trust in this process? Which platform is the best platform to grow my business?
Fret not, here is a rundown of the most popular eCommerce options.
Is the most popular eCommerce platform. It has many useful features for business owners such as:
• Business owners can create an online store without any technical knowledge.
• Allows small businesses to start selling their products quickly and easily.
• Has excellent SEO functionality!
• Has easy access to a network that will provide expert advice when it comes to marketing, shipping, and support.
Is an easy WordPress plugin. This platform is helpful because it:
• Offers users the ability to create and manage an online store directly from their WordPress websites.
• Has great functionality without having to build your own website from scratch.
• Provides access to free themes, as well as paid-for premium themes which come with additional features.
Is an eCommerce platform similar to Shopify but it brings more to the table. It offers:
• More comprehensive functionality, payment gateways, shipping carriers, and customizable themes.
• Easy use once set up correctly with capabilities to seamlessly list, optimize, advertise, and sell.
• Fulfillment of products across 100+ channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Snap, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Target.
Is an enterprise-level platform This platform is helpful because it:
• Offers the most flexibility and is best suited for larger or enterprise-level businesses.
• Is the most advanced eCommerce platform powering websites and offers trainings to learn how to use it.
• Provides access to free themes as well as paid-for premium themes, which include additional features.
Are you not done learning yet?
Tap The Right Side To Resume Web Story