An emblem is a logo that features text, a symbol, or imagery inside a geometric shape.
A logo reduced to its symbolistic meaning is called a pictorial mark or a brandmark.
• Conveys ideas through a symbol
• Easy to mix with other design elements
• Good for new businesses
The main feature of this logotype design is its typography. They are straightforward and made up of the company's name.
Reduces the brand's name to an acronym, lettermark, or letterform.
• Good for brands with several departments or multiple names
Tap The Right Side To Resume Web Story
• Easily recognizable
Instead of words or letters, this logo style contains geometric shapes and elements.
Involves an illustrated character of a real person, an imaginary person, or a non-human entity.
• Evoke a fun and friendly vibe
• Good for sports, beverages, and food companies
• Great for new businesses
• Easy to edit in the long term
Includes a mix of many logo styles.
• Allows for creative freedom