Campaign Management – Intern
About Corkboard Concepts
The Campaign Management Intern will be responsible for working hands-on in digital marketing campaigns for various clients. The intern will be responsible for overseeing individual campaign budgets of $500 per month to over $50,000. The intern will be operating within platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Hulu ads and various other digital marketing platforms.
This Position Will Require The Following:
- Regularly tracking daily budget performance
- Setting up and managing PPC campaigns (Google/Bing Ads)
- Setting up and managing Social Media Advertising Campaigns
- Setting up and managing OTT campaigns through DSP’s or direct with platforms
- Optimizing campaigns for better performance.
- Utilizing Google Analytics, Tag Manager and pixel placement.
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Associates degree and graduates are eligible)
- Must be able to come into the office 1-2 days a week
- Some knowledge of digital marketing platforms
- Candidate must be a highly task-oriented and organized person
- Candidate must work well in a team setting, as well as independent working
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Must be proficient on the computer with basic programs (Google Docs, GMail, Google Calendars, Google Docs, Excel, etc.)