Business Development – Intern
About Corkboard Concepts
The Business Development Intern will be responsible for identifying prospects, reaching out and setting up appointments. This is a hands-on internship where the intern will be expected to actively reach out to prospective clients and participate in client conversations.
This Position Will Require The Following:
- Daily prospecting through phone, email, social media and in-person
- Creating marketing audits, sales presentations and proposals
- Analyzing emails and social media interactions to better understand business development.
- Coordinating with the sales teams schedule
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Associates degree and graduates are eligible)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be a highly task-oriented and organized person
- Candidate must work well in a team setting, as well as independent working
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Must be proficient on the computer with basic programs (Google Docs, GMail, Google Calendars, Google Docs, Excel, etc.)