Campaign Manager: SEM
About Corkboard Concepts
We are a Strategic Marketing Agency that is Data-Centric – we appreciate and value the marketing mix including traditional media but understand the convergent point in digital and value data first.
We operate in an industry that’s constantly changing and at rates never seen before. Timeliness is a factor in what we do but at the end of the day our primary motivation is not solely first-to-market, but instead best-in-class.
Our goal is to understand each of our partners’ unique business offerings and support them in growing in a way that is cognizant of their internal stakeholders, end-customer and resources. We help in defining strategy, the marketing decision-making process and enabling internal data points to achieve goals.
The team at Corkboard Concepts brings a level of knowledge and clarity to every campaign or partner interaction to provide comfort and understanding in order to enable bilateral communication and to achieve business success. Simply put, we’re better working when we’re working together, and we need the support of our clients as much as they need ours.
The Campaign Manager: Search will play a crucial role in our expanding Ad Operations team. As a part of the Ad Operations team, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for supporting efforts across paid media, while focusing on search (SEM and SEO). The job will require also understanding and supporting programmatic advertising (display, video, OTT, etc.) and social media advertising, among others.
- Setting up and establishing campaigns on regularly basis.
- Regularly update campaigns to serve client requests and changing campaign needs.
- Researching and understanding search environment for each campaign.
- Ensuring campaigns regularly hit either click, impression or cost budgets.
- Supporting proposals for paid search prospects.
- Provide detailed reporting on paid search campaigns, along with recommendations.
- Constantly improve on campaign performance.
- Interpret client needs and provide direction to creative team.
- Establish plans for regular reporting and optimization.
- Establish performance indicators (clicks, engagements, conversions, etc.).
Analytics & Tracking
- Set up and establish analytics and conversion tracking.
- Continually monitor and update analytics tracking.
- Set up audiences and goals.
- Establish reporting structure for internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications or business-related fields)
- 1-3 years work experience in a related field (preferably from an agency background or marketing department)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Digital Advertising, including Google Ads, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Flexibility with the workload.
More advanced skillsets of the above are always preferred but a willingness to learn and continuously develop trumps all of the above.